Web Developer / AMS
Being a core development team member, my primary responsible is to design and build new features for AMS Intranet CRM.
Porting current code-base to Yii Framework.
- Design and implement internal microblogging tool (twitter-like) to improve
significantly communication among agents/brokerages.
- Build and develop an automatic process management system to streamline sales process,
team communication, customer interaction and retention.
- Implement a variety of tracking tools that results in increased sales performance such as
weekly report newsletter, sales performance tracker, booking system, email and link tracking.
Web Developer / RMT
As part of the development team, my primary role was to help build and develop new features for Redman’s flagship products. My responsibilities also included client support and communication, maintenance, debugging existing code, and testing new products.
- Reviewed and rewrote a huge portion of Redman’s V4 engine to clean up and bring older code up to current standards to improve loading speed, security and structure. Added comments and created documentation for these improvements.
- Built and integrated new features into the existing engine aimed at maximizing the engine
effectiveness and usefulness to both staff and client users.
- Transitioned and upgraded Redman’s client webmail system to Roundcube. Project included integrating and customizing Roundcube for Redman’s V4 engine, project setup, QA, and maintenance after launch.
- Designed and developed a CKEditor plugin that allows image and video media to be embedded quickly and easily.
- Devised and implemented various internal tools that resulted in increased productivity such as a Time Tracker tool, website feature management, dynamic sitemap generator, and an application to connect Redman’s CRM with the accounting system.